Whether you are single or happily married, here are 12 Valentine Day Facts that will surprise you
- In ancient times, it was considered bad luck to sign on a card during Valentine’s Day.
- Men on average spend twice more than women on Valentine’s Day
- In Finland, Valentine’s Day is used to celebrate friendship instead of relationships
- 1 billion cards are expected to be exchanged during Valentine’s day
- Teachers receive even more valentine day gifts than girlfriends or wives
- More than one-third of men are comfortable not getting anything from a lover on Vday
- Valentine day was officially declared by Henry VII in 1537
- The first
cadburychocolate gift box wereinvented for Valentine day in the late1800.
- 73% of people who buy flowers are men while 27% are women.
- Over 50 million roses are given for Valentine’s day each year.
- Valentine is derived from a
- Candy hearts were originally invented by Boston Pharmacist as a way of simplifying lozenges production
This post was clearly for Valentine’s Day. However, if you wish to get flowers for your loved ones, you really should not wait til Valentine’s Day. Get a bouquet now from our flower delivery Singapore program!